Torrance Plumbing Services
Call the Expert Plumbers at Patriot Plumbing & Restoration
When you have a plumbing system issue, do you know who to call? Sifting through all of your options in your Google search results is exhausting, and you never know what you're going to get. But with Patriot Plumbing & Restoration, you can be sure that you will always receive white-glove service at unbeatable pricing. As a company, we are founded on integrity, quality, and a desire to provide innovative, measured, and reliable services. We are committed to continuing our education, and we work hard to stay up to date with the latest innovations in the plumbing industry. From materials to methods to service, Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is simply the best.
We Are a Full-Service Plumbing Contractor
Why go to three different plumbers to get one job done? Because we are a full-service plumbing contractor with a comprehensive range of plumbing services, Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is uniquely able to handle any plumbing repair, installation, or replacement project. We can even help you with more extensive projects like kitchen remodels and water damage reconstruction.
Our range of plumbing services in Torrance includes:
- Backflow testing and repair
- Drain line repair and cleaning
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas appliance installation
- Gas line repair and installation
- Hydro jetting services
- Leak detection and repair, including slab leaks
- Pipe repair and repiping, including whole home repiping
- Plumbing inspections
- Sewer line repair, replacement, and installation
- Sump pump repair and installation
- Water line services
- Water heater repair and replacement, including tankless water heaters
- Water treatment services, including water filtration
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services
If you are having trouble with your plumbing system, we can troubleshoot it today. We will send an experienced Torrance plumber to your home to inspect your entire system and diagnose your issue. And, because we drive fully stocked trucks, we will provide you with immediate repair service.
When to Call a Plumber
While some issues can be handled quickly with the help of a plunger or the tightening of a screw, most plumbing problems need to be handled by a professional plumber. This is especially the case with chronic or recurring issues. If you are having trouble with your plumbing system or just want someone to take care of a dripping faucet so you can focus on more important matters, we can help.
You might need plumbing repair if you notice any of the following:
- Frequently clogged drains or toilets
- Slow-moving drains or drains that gurgle and bubble
- Leaking pipes
- Water staining or other signs of water damage on your ceilings, walls, or floors
- Flooding in your yard
- The smell of sewage coming from your drains or in your yard
- No hot water
- Sediment in your water
- Discolored, smelly, or bad tasting water
- An unexplained increase in your water and utility bills
Patriot Plumbing also offers superior plumbing maintenance services. If you want to get the most out of your plumbing system, we recommend scheduling annual maintenance that includes a plumbing inspection and drain cleaning. Your plumbing maintenance visit is your opportunity to stay on top of repairs and protect and extend your current system's life.
We Offer Professional Restoration Services
If your home was damaged by a plumbing problem or flood, we can help. We offer professional water damage restoration services and mold remediation. We know that recovering from water damage can be stressful, but we take the worry out of restoration services. When you hire us, we take care of everything for you from start to finish. We will inspect the damage, provide you with a clear restoration plan, and help you select the products and services that will return your home to its former glory. If you need help repairing water damage at your home, call us.