Irvine Plumbing Services
At Patriot Plumbing & Restoration, we have decades of experience working on a wide range of projects, from simple plumbing repairs to large kitchen and bath restorations. We have the tools, knowledge, and skill to complete any project to the highest degree of excellence. We also work hard to stay up to date on the latest innovations and technologies in the plumbing industry so we can pass them on to you.
Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is a full-service Irvine plumber offering the following services:
- Drain line repair
- Drain cleaning, including hydro jetting
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Gas appliance installation
- Gas line repair and installation
- Leak detection and repair
- Pipe repair
- Repiping, including whole home repiping
- Sewer line repair, replacement, and installation
- Sump pump repair and installation
- Water main line services
- Water heater repair and replacement, including tankless water heaters
- Water treatment services, including water filtration
- 24/7 emergency plumbing services
A well-maintained plumbing system will last for years, require fewer repairs, and function more efficiently. This means that by performing annual or seasonal maintenance on your plumbing system, you will be saving money. We also offer a wide range of plumbing maintenance services to keep your system running smoothly. To schedule a maintenance visit and inspection with a professional Orange County plumber, call Patriot Plumbing & Restoration.
When to Call A Repair Plumber
Knowing when to bring in a professional repair plumber is the key to keeping your plumbing system up and running. When our plumbing systems are struggling, we may notice an overall loss of efficiency or find ourselves more frequently frustrated by underperformance. While some problems are just a symptom of an aging system, issues like poor water pressure, foul odors coming from drains, and frequently clogged toilets can point to more serious problems.
If you notice any of the following, you should call Patriot Plumbing & Restoration:
- Your water never gets hot
- Water coming from faucets is discolored, smells, or tastes bad
- Drains gurgle or bubble when draining
- Your water pressure suddenly changes
- You are experiencing frequent leaks or clogs
- You see water staining on your ceiling, walls, or floor
- Plumbing appliances are noisier than usual
- There is visible damage to your gas line
- There are wet spots or the smell of sewage in your yard
Instead of waiting for a major problem, you can keep an eye out for the warning signs of a struggling plumbing system. The sooner you call in a professional plumber in Irvine, the less likely you are to suffer from a plumbing system breakdown.
Call Us for 24/7 Emergency Plumbing Service in Irvine
Plumbing disasters strike without warning. When this happens, you need help right away. At Patriot Plumbing & Restoration, we are always available to our customers when the worst happens. In addition to emergency plumbing repair services in Orange County, we also offer restoration services, including water damage restoration, mold remediation, and sewer line repairs. When you need us most, Patriot Plumbing & Restoration is there for you.
With Patriot Plumbing & Restoration, you get white-glove service at unbeatable prices. Contact us today by calling (949) 328-5549 for Orange County or (310) 626-1505 for S. Bay/Los Angelesto speak to our team.